Good for you. Good for the Planet.
WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ECO-CINCH BAG ONLINE, WE’LL DONATE $1.00 TO CLEAN OCEAN ACTION!
Given the significant toll plastics are causing in our world, we decided to do something. We’ve taken our Eco-Cinch Bag to a new level to help keep you and the environment healthier.
ThePureBag eco-friendly, reusable Cinch Bag protects your items from germs & odors AND protects the environment from single-use plastic bags. Made fiber to finish with love in PA, they’re ideal for fitness, travel, work, and the beach!
Did You Know?
plastic bags used each year by the average American Family
marine animals are killed by plastic bags annually
Eliminate Single-Use Plastic Bags
The Pure Cinch Bag
Use code SAVEOCEAN at checkout for 20% off your purchase of the Pure Cinch Bag
(coupon does not apply to the mini cinch)
CLEAN OCEAN ACTION
- National & regional voice working to protect coastal waterways using science, law, research, education, & citizen action.
- Non-profit uses $0.86 of every $1 for clean-up efforts to improve degraded water quality.
- Since 1985, 133k volunteers removed 6,742,941 pieces of debris from beaches & waterways
COA Accomplishments to date:
- Ended ocean dumping at eight dumpsites off the coast
- Blocked ocean industrialization, including seven Liquefied Natural Gas facilities
- Reduced sources of raw sewage protecting swimmers from dangerous pathogens
- Environmental litter reduction events – 9000 volunteers removed 6 million pieces of trash
- Conducted a statewide assessment of microplastics along the entire NJ coast
- Created a model coastal watershed protection program
There is more to be done… as threats remain.
Fish, whales, birds and other animals often mistake litter for food. As a result, animals get entangled or ingest items such as plastic bags with deadly results. Plastic litter takes a few years to several hundred years to break down, thereby threatening wildlife for decades. And, littered beaches are unsightly and detrimental to swimming, recreation and enjoyment.